You will need: Transparent jar with a lid, colored tissue paper, small twigs, scissors, glue
How to make:
1. Tear off tiny pieces of green tissue paper and scrunch them into crumpled balls.
2. Glue the tiny tissue paper balls to the inside of the jar lid.
3. Next, tear off tiny pieces of colored tissue paper and glue them to the branches of the twig.
4. Glue the bottom of the twig to the inside of the jar lid with green paper
5. Carefully place the jar over the tiny tree you have created and screw the lid on.
Your Spring Terrarium is ready!
Try making this yourself at home! Send your creations to us at email@example.com